WeaverStoryCountry of Origin: India SKU: LNN0768
Handwoven Black Banarasi Lehenga with Velvet Blouse and Silk Organza Dupatta
(Incl. of taxes)
A beautiful Banarasi Lehenga in stunning black with gold zari. Handwoven with love this magnificent kadhwa weave lehenga in fine katan silk is a true example of our fine craftsmanship. The Lehenga comes with a black velvet blouse and a silk organza dupatta with fine zardozi work
- Color – Black
- Fabric - Lehenga is woven in Katan silk, blouse - Silk Velvet and dupatta in pure Silk Organza
- Craft - This magnificent lehenga is handwoven with gold zari. The dupatta features beautiful zardozi embroidery from Bareilly. The Blouse is in Pure Silk Velvet
- 18-21 days customization and dispatch time
The lehenga and blouse will be stitched to your measurements. Our senior stylist will contact you for your measurements once you place the order for this bespoke outfit. Blouse and Dupatta can be customised for color/embroidery pattern
This lehanga has 18 kali with 102 cm Length and can fit up to 115 cm waist. The panels with are sufficient for around 5 meter ghera or circumference at the bottom.
Accessories – accessories shown like tassles may or may not be a part of the actual product. Blouses/Jewelry worn by the model are only for photo shoots and styling reference
Color Variance – This product has been shot in studio lights and there may be a slight difference with actual colors
This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other
Indian orders are delivered by BlueDart Overnight and are delivered in 3/5 business days.
International orders are delivered by DHL Express and are delivered in 5/7 business days.
India - Shipping in India is Free
International - Shipping outside India is chargeable and depends on the weight of the parcel.
Product(s) can be exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase subject to-
Customer returning the product unused, unwashed, unaltered and in its original condition with all tags intact.
All exchange/ return requests should be emailed to email@example.com
The original invoice must be produced at the time of request for exchange.
The Company reserves the right to decide if the product is in the condition for exchange and such decision of Company shall be final and binding.
Discounted/ Sale/Bargained/Custom made/ Serviced products/ made to order/finished product(s) cannot be exchanged. It includes stitching, alterations, fall, finishing etc. For details on our return and Exchange policy please refer to the Cancellation & Refund Policy on our website.
- Every WeaverStory product is styled and crafted with love, affection & passion, and we suggest that you take extra care of these one of a kind pieces. We recommend:
|Avoid bringing in contact with liquids espicially perfumes.|
|Change fold regularly, and store in pure cotton fabrics.|
|Iron on Reverse side|
|Do Not Bleach And Expose This Product To Excessive Heat And Sunlight For Long|
- Accessories – accessories shown like tassles may or may not be a part of the actual product. Blouses/Jewelry worn by the model are only for photo shoots and styling reference.
- Color Variance – This product has been shot in studio lights and there may be a slight difference with actual colors.
- This product is handwoven and there might be slight irregularities in the weave. But that’s what adds to the charm of handwoven textile and makes it like none other.
C 245, Golf View Apartments, Saket,
New Delhi – 110017, India
Ph: +91-9810646345, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Country of Origin||India|